This Triple Berry Crisp is one of our go-to recipes because it’s easy to make and easy to serve.
One of our favorite things about summer is the fresh berries that come with the warmer weather. Perfectly tart berries, combined with a crunchy oat topping- serve with vanilla ice cream for a quintessential summer dessert you can enjoy all year. Make it in a large baking dish, or serve them in individual small ramekins. It’s truly a fan favorite and can be made with fresh or frozen berries!
Triple Berry Crisp
- 2 cup strawberries cut or quartered
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cup blueberries or blackberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 stick cold butter diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 8×11 baking dish with nonstick spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently stir the berries with the sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Sprinkle the flour on top of the berries and toss to coat.
- In another bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Mix in the butter with your hands or a pastry cutter until the topping is crumbly.
- Place the berry mixture into the prepared pan, and sprinkle topping mixture evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden and the berries are bubbly. Let the crisp cool for at least 30 minutes before serving
+ leave a comment